Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Colossians 3:1-4 (NLT)

FROM TODAY'S READING...

"The counterpart to our identification with Christ in His death is our identification with Him in His resurrection. The effect of the first (crucifixion) is to disconnect us from man’s world, man’s religion, man’s wisdom. The effect of the other (resurrection) is to put us into touch with God’s world and with all that is there."

F. B. Hole (1874-1964)

Paul’s Epistles, Volume Two, p. 105


Colossians‬ ‭3‬:‭1‬-‭4‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) Since you have been raised to new life with Christ, set your sights on the realities of heaven, where Christ sits in the place of honor at God’s right hand. Think about the things of heaven, not the things of earth. For you died to this life, and your real life is hidden with Christ in God. And when Christ, who is your life, is revealed to the whole world, you will share in all his glory.

‭‭

Galatians‬ ‭2‬:‭20‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) My old self has been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me. So I live in this earthly body by trusting in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

‭‭


Image: CC (unsplash.com)