Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Mark 7:20-23 (NLT)

FROM TODAY'S READING...

"The line separating good and evil passes, not through states, nor through classes, nor between political parties... but right through every human heart – and through all human hearts."

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn (1918–2008)

Russian writer and prominent Soviet dissident


Mark‬ ‭7‬:‭20‬-‭23‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) And then he added, “It is what comes from inside that defiles you. For from within, out of a person’s heart, come evil thoughts, sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery, greed, wickedness, deceit, lustful desires, envy, slander, pride, and foolishness. All these vile things come from within; they are what defile you.”


Psalms‬ ‭51‬:‭10‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) Create in me a clean heart, O God. Renew a loyal spirit within me.


‭‭Psalms‬ ‭19‬:‭14‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my rock and my redeemer.


Psalms‬ ‭119‬:‭11‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) I have hidden your word in my heart, that I might not sin against you.


Image: CC (unspoken.com)