Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Philippians 4:11-13 (NLT)...

FROM TODAY’S READING (10/8/2019)...

Two little teardrops were floating down the river of life. One teardrop asked the other, “Who are you?”
“I am a teardrop from a girl who loved a man and lost him. But who are you?”
The first teardrop replied, “I am a teardrop from the girl who got him.”
Life is like that. We cry over the things we can’t have, but we might cry twice as hard if we had received them.
Unknown

Philippians‬ ‭4:11-13‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) Not that I was ever in need, for I have learned how to be content with whatever I have. I know how to live on almost nothing or with everything. I have learned the secret of living in every situation, whether it is with a full stomach or empty, with plenty or little. For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength.
‭‭

Image: Creative Commons (pxhere.com)