Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 28, 2019

Luke 11:4 (NIV)...

FROM TODAY’S READING(10/28/2019)...

A minister parked his car in a no-parking zone in a large city because he was short of time and couldn’t find a space with a meter. So he put a note under the windshield wiper that read: “I have circled the block ten times. If I don’t park here, I’ll miss my appointment. ‘Forgive us our sins.’”

When he returned, he found a citation from a police officer along with this note: “I’ve circled this block for ten years. If I don’t give you
a ticket, I’ll lose my job. ‘Lead us not into temptation.’”

Luke‬ ‭11:4‬ ‭(NIV‬‬) Forgive us our sins, for we also forgive everyone who sins against us. And lead us not into temptation.
‭‭
Matthew‬ ‭26:41‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) Keep watch and pray, so that you will not give in to temptation. For the spirit is willing, but the body is weak!
‭‭
James‬ ‭4:7‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) So humble yourselves before God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
‭‭

Image: Creative Commons (pxhere.com)