Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 19, 2020

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 (NLT)

 FROM TODAY’S READING (8/19/2020)...


“I thank God for my failures. Maybe not at the time but after some reflection. I never feel like a failure just because something I tried has failed.”

Dolly Parton


2 Corinthians‬ ‭12:9-10‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) Each time [God] said, “My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness.” So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ can work through me. That’s why I take pleasure in my weaknesses, and in the insults, hardships, persecutions, and troubles that I suffer for Christ. For when I am weak, then I am strong.


Psalms‬ ‭73:26‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) My health may fail, and my spirit may grow weak, but God remains the strength of my heart; he is mine forever.

‭‭


Image: CC (unsplash.com)