Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Isaiah 64:8 (NLT)...

 FROM TODAY’S READING (8/18/2020)...


“The truth that we are dependent beings, that we were made by God and for God, is liberating. When I realize that my life is not my own, that it is by and for my very capable Maker, I no longer have to clamor to create my own success. It is not on me to make myself great.”

Jen Oshman


Isaiah‬ ‭64:8‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) And yet, O Lord, you are our Father. We are the clay, and you are the potter. We all are formed by your hand.


1 Corinthians‬ ‭6:19-20‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) Don’t you realize that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, who lives in you and was given to you by God? You do not belong to yourself, for God bought you with a high price. So you must honor God with your body.


Image: CC (pxhere.com)