Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 5, 2021

1 Corinthians 9:25-26 (NLT)

FROM TODAY’S READING (1/5/2021)...

"It doesn’t make sense to run faster if you are running in the wrong direction. It doesn’t make sense to work harder if you are working on the wrong thing. Speed and diligence are only virtues once you have a clear and worthy goal."

Michael Josephson


‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭9:25-26‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) All athletes are disciplined in their training. They do it to win a prize that will fade away, but we do it for an eternal prize. So I run with purpose in every step. I am not just shadowboxing.


Philippians‬ ‭2:16‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) Hold firmly to the word of life; then, on the day of Christ’s return, I will be proud that I did not run the race in vain and that my work was not useless.


Image: CC (pexels.com)