Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 19, 2021

John 15:13 (NLT)

 FROM TODAY’S READING (1/19/2021)...

“Okay. In closing, I think probably most importantly I want to thank all those brave people that have served and continue to serve our country, from the firefighters to the paramedics to the men and women in law enforcement, those that lay it on the line every day for all of us. And to our combined Armed Forces, all the soldiers out there and all the squids and flyboys and jarheads, gyrenes, all those that stand tall for our beloved country anywhere across God's green earth, let me say this: That my family and I rest easy at night underneath the canopy of freedom that you deploy. I am eternally grateful, and I salute you, thank you.”

Kevin Greene (1962-2020)

2016 NFL Hall of Fame speech


John‬ ‭15:13‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) There is no greater love than to lay down one’s life for one’s friends.

Image: CC (pexels.com)