Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 20, 2022

Psalm 63:1-4 (NLT)

FROM TODAY’S READING (1/20/2022)…

“For every look at self, take ten looks to Christ.” 

Robert Murray M’Cheyne


Psalms‬ ‭63:1-4‬ ‭NLT‬‬ O God, you are my God; I earnestly search for you. My soul thirsts for you; my whole body longs for you in this parched and weary land where there is no water. I have seen you in your sanctuary and gazed upon your power and glory. Your unfailing love is better than life itself; how I praise you! I will praise you as long as I live, lifting up my hands to you in prayer.

‭‭

Psalms‬ ‭73:25-26‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) Whom have I in heaven but you? I desire you more than anything on earth. My health may fail, and my spirit may grow weak, but God remains the strength of my heart; he is mine forever.


Photo by Pixabay from Pexels.com