Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Psalm 27:14 (NLT)

FROM TODAY'S READING...

"In time of trouble, say, ’First, He brought me here. It is by His will I am in this strait place; in that I will rest.’ Next, ’He will keep me here in His love, and give me grace in this trial to behave as His child.’ Then say, ’He will make the trial a blessing, teaching me lessons He intends me to learn, and working in me the grace He means to bestow.’ And last, say, ’In His good time He can bring me out again. How and when, He knows.’ Therefore, say, ’I am here (1) by God’s appointment, (2) in His keeping, (3) under His training, (4) for His time.’ "

Andrew Murray (1828-1917)

South African writer, teacher and Christian pastor

Author of "My Utmost For His Highest"


 Psalms‬ ‭27‬:‭14‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) Wait patiently for the Lord. Be brave and courageous. Yes, wait patiently for the Lord.

‭‭

Psalms‬ ‭62‬:‭1‬-‭2‬, ‭5‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) I wait quietly before God, for my victory comes from him. He alone is my rock and my salvation, my fortress where I will never be shaken...Let all that I am wait quietly before God, for my hope is in him.


Lamentations‬ ‭3‬:‭25‬-‭26‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) The Lord is good to those who depend on him, to those who search for him. So it is good to wait quietly for salvation from the Lord.


Image: CC (unsplash.com)