Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 27, 2023

John 16:33 (NLT)

FROM TODAY'S READING...

"Sometimes the things we fear the most are the tools that God will use in our lives to bring us closer to Him."

Greg Laurie

Senior Pastor of Harvest Christian Fellowship 

Riverside, California 


John‬ ‭16‬:‭33‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world." 

Jesus Christ


‭‭2 Corinthians‬ ‭12‬:‭8‬-‭10‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) "Three different times I begged the Lord to take it away. Each time he said, 'My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness.' So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ can work through me. That’s why I take pleasure in my weaknesses, and in the insults, hardships, persecutions, and troubles that I suffer for Christ. For when I am weak, then I am strong.”

Apostle Paul 


Image: CC (unsplash.com)