Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Romans‬ ‭12‬:‭11‬-‭12‬, ‭17‬-‭18‬, ‭21‬ ‭(NLT‬‬)

FROM TODAY'S READING...

HAPPY BLESSED JULY 4th 🇺🇸


"Whatever else history may say about me when I’m gone, I hope it will record that I appealed to your best hopes, not your worst fears; to your confidence rather than your doubts. My dream is that you will travel the road ahead with liberty’s lamp guiding your steps and opportunity’s arm steadying your way."

Ronald Reagan (1912-2004)

40th US President


Romans‬ ‭12‬:‭11‬-‭12‬, ‭17‬-‭18‬, ‭21‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) Never be lazy, but work hard and serve the Lord enthusiastically. Rejoice in our confident hope. Be patient in trouble, and keep on praying...Never pay back evil with more evil. Do things in such a way that everyone can see you are honorable. Do all that you can to live in peace with everyone...Don’t let evil conquer you, but conquer evil by doing good.

‭‭

Image: CC (unsplash.com)