Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Psalms‬ ‭37‬:‭4‬-‭5‬ ‭(NLT‬‬)

FROM TODAY'S READING...

“I don’t want easy answers or quick answers because I tend to mishandle the blessings that come too easily or too quickly. I take the credit or take them for granted. So now I pray that it will take long enough and be hard enough for God to receive all of the glory. Change your prayer approach from ‘as soon as possible’ to ‘as long as it takes.’”

Mark Batterson

Pastor of National Community Church 


Psalms‬ ‭37‬:‭4‬-‭5‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you your heart’s desires. Commit everything you do to the Lord. Trust him, and he will help you.


1 John‬ ‭5‬:‭13‬-‭15‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) I have written this to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, so that you may know you have eternal life. And we are confident that he hears us whenever we ask for anything that pleases him. And since we know he hears us when we make our requests, we also know that he will give us what we ask for.


‭‭John‬ ‭5‬:‭30‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) I (Jesus) can do nothing on my own. I judge as God tells me. Therefore, my judgment is just, because I carry out the will of the one who sent me, not my own will.


Romans‬ ‭12‬:‭2‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) Don’t copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God’s will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

‭‭

‭‭Image: Public Domain