Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Psalms‬ ‭73‬:‭24‬-‭26‬ ‭(NLT‬‬)

FROM TODAY'S READING...

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” 

Winston S. Churchill (1874-1965)

British Prime Minister 


Psalms‬ ‭73‬:‭24‬-‭26‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) You guide me with your counsel, leading me to a glorious destiny. Whom have I in heaven but you? I desire you more than anything on earth. My health may fail, and my spirit may grow weak, but God remains the strength of my heart; he is mine forever.


Psalms‬ ‭145‬:‭14‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) The Lord helps the fallen and lifts those bent beneath their loads. 


Proverbs‬ ‭24‬:‭16‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) The godly may trip seven times, but they will get up again. But one disaster is enough to overthrow the wicked.


Image: CC (unsplash.com)