Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Proverbs 24:16 (NLT)

FROM TODAY'S READING...

"The story continues. If you fail on Monday, the only way it’s a failure is if you decide to not progress from that. To me, that’s why failure is not existent. If I fail today, I’m going to learn something from that failure. I’m going to try again."

Kobe Bryant (1978-2020)

NBA player

LA Lakers


Proverbs‬ ‭24‬:‭16‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) The godly may trip seven times, but they will get up again...

‭‭

Psalms‬ ‭73‬:‭25‬-‭26‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) Whom have I in heaven but you? I desire you more than anything on earth. My health may fail, and my spirit may grow weak, but God remains the strength of my heart; he is mine forever.

‭‭

Psalms‬ ‭145‬:‭14‬, ‭18‬-‭19‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) The Lord helps the fallen and lifts those bent beneath their loads...The Lord is close to all who call on him, yes, to all who call on him in truth. He grants the desires of those who fear him; he hears their cries for help and rescues them.

‭‭

Image: CC (unsplash.com)