Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 5, 2024

Psalms‬ ‭25‬:‭4‬-‭5‬, 8-10 (NLT‬‬)

FROM TODAY'S READING...

“Difficulties are overcome when our hearts are ready to do the Lord’s will, whatever it may be.”

George Muller (1805-1898)

Christian evangelist and director of Ashley Down 

orphanage in Bristol, England.


Psalms‬ ‭25‬:‭4‬-‭5‬, 8-10 (NLT‬‬) Show me the right path, O Lord; point out the road for me to follow. Lead me by your truth and teach me, for you are the God who saves me. All day long I put my hope in you...The Lord is good and does what is right; he shows the proper path to those who go astray. He leads the humble in doing right, teaching them his way. The Lord leads with unfailing love and faithfulness all who keep his covenant and obey his demands.

‭‭

Psalms‬ ‭119‬:‭101‬-‭104‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) I have refused to walk on any evil path, so that I may remain obedient to your word. I haven’t turned away from your regulations, for you have taught me well. How sweet your words taste to me; they are sweeter than honey. Your commandments give me understanding; no wonder I hate every false way of life.


James‬ ‭1‬:‭22‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) But don’t just listen to God’s word. You must do what it says. Otherwise, you are only fooling yourselves.


Matthew‬ ‭6‬:‭9‬-‭10‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) Pray like this: Our Father in heaven, may your name be kept holy. May your Kingdom come soon. May your will be done on earth, as it is in heaven.


Image: CC (unsplash.com)