Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 29, 2024

Psalms‬ ‭25‬:‭4‬-‭5‬ ‭(NLT‬‬)

FROM TODAY'S READING...

“The will of God is not always clear, especially with regard to the intricacies of daily conduct in our baffling world. But often the will of God is clear, and its main directions are always clear. A man ought not to expect light on God’s will in life’s intricacies of conduct if he is unwilling to follow a clear will in life’s simplicities.”

George A. Buttrick (1892-1980)

Christian pastor, author and lecturer 


Psalms‬ ‭25‬:‭4‬-‭5‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) Show me the right path, O Lord; point out the road for me to follow. Lead me by your truth and teach me, for you are the God who saves me. All day long I put my hope in you.


 Psalms‬ ‭37‬:‭4‬-‭5‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you your heart’s desires. Commit everything you do to the Lord. Trust him, and he will help you.


Matthew‬ ‭6‬:‭9‬-‭10‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) Pray like this: Our Father in heaven, may your name be kept holy. May your Kingdom come soon. May your will be done on earth, as it is in heaven.


Ephesians‬ ‭5‬:‭15‬-‭17‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) So be careful how you live. Don’t live like fools, but like those who are wise. Make the most of every opportunity in these evil days. Don’t act thoughtlessly, but understand what the Lord wants you to do.


Image: CC (unsplash.com)