Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Psalms‬ ‭32‬:‭8‬ ‭(NLT‬‬)

FROM TODAY'S READING...

“A bend in the road is not the end of the road unless you fail to make the turn.”
Unknown


Psalms‬ ‭23‬:‭1‬-‭3‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) The Lord is my shepherd; I have all that I need. He lets me rest in green meadows; he leads me beside peaceful streams. He renews my strength. He guides me along right paths, bringing honor to his name.


Psalms‬ ‭32‬:‭8‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) The Lord says, “I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you and watch over you."


Psalms‬ ‭37‬:‭23‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) The Lord directs the steps of the godly. He delights in every detail of their lives.

‭‭

Psalms‬ ‭119‬:‭105‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) Your word is a lamp to guide my feet and a light for my path.


Image: CC (commons.wikimedia.org)