Powered By Blogger

Friday, October 11, 2024

Psalms‬ ‭41‬:‭13‬ ‭(NLT‬‬)

FROM TODAY'S READING...

Praise God, from Whom all blessings flow;

Praise Him, all creatures here below;

Praise Him above, ye heav’nly host;

Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.

by Thomas Ken (1637-1711)

Anglican bishop


Psalms‬ ‭41‬:‭13‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) Praise the Lord, the God of Israel, who lives from everlasting to everlasting. Amen and amen!


Psalms‬ ‭72‬:‭18‬-‭19‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) Praise the Lord God, the God of Israel, who alone does such wonderful things. Praise his glorious name forever! Let the whole earth be filled with his glory. Amen and amen!


Psalms‬ ‭86‬:‭12‬-‭13‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) With all my heart I will praise you, O Lord my God. I will give glory to your name forever, for your love for me is very great. You have rescued me from the depths of death.


Romans‬ ‭11‬:‭36‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) For everything comes from him and exists by his power and is intended for his glory. All glory to him forever! Amen.


Hebrews‬ ‭13‬:‭15‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) Therefore, let us offer through Jesus a continual sacrifice of praise to God, proclaiming our allegiance to his name.


Image:  CC (unsplash.com)