Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 15, 2021

2 Timothy 3:16 (NLT)

FROM TODAY’S READING (2/15/2021)...

Here are a few questions to ponder each time I engage in Bible reading...

  1. What is God revealing about Himself?
  2. What is God revealing about me?
  3. Am I open and honest regarding personal struggles God is revealing to me?
  4. What does my Bible reading say about my relationship with God?
  5. What changes can I make to enrich my daily Bible reading?
  6. Am I honestly allowing my Heavenly Father to speak to me through His Holy Word today?

‭‭2 Timothy‬ ‭3:16‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) All Scripture is inspired by God and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realize what is wrong in our lives. It corrects us when we are wrong and teaches us to do what is right.


Psalms‬ ‭119:105‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) Your word is a lamp to guide my feet and a light for my path.


Psalms‬ ‭119:18‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) Open my eyes to see the wonderful truths in your instructions.


Romans‬ ‭15:4‬ ‭(NIV‬‬) For everything that was written in the past was written to teach us, so that through the endurance taught in the Scriptures and the encouragement they provide we might have hope.

‭‭

Image: CC (unsplash.com)