Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 4, 2023

1 Corinthians 13:12 (NLT)

FROM TODAY'S READING...

"My life is but a weaving between my Lord and me,

I cannot choose the colors He worketh steadily.

Oft times He weaveth sorrow and I in foolish pride

The dark threads are as needful in the weaver’s skillful hand

As the threads of gold and silver in the pattern He has planned.

Not till the loom is silent and the shuttle cease to fly

Shall God unroll the canvas and explain the reason why."

Author unknown


1 Corinthians‬ ‭13‬:‭12‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) Now we see things imperfectly, like puzzling reflections in a mirror, but then we will see everything with perfect clarity. All that I know now is partial and incomplete, but then I will know everything completely, just as God now knows me completely.


Image: CC (unsplash.com)