Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 18, 2023

Psalms‬ ‭25‬:‭4‬-‭5‬, ‭11‬-‭12‬ ‭(NLT‬‬)

FROM TODAY'S READING...

"The power of individual choice is the secret of human responsibility. I can choose which line I will go on, but I have no power to alter the destination of that line once I have taken it—yet I always have the power to get off one line on to the other.”Oswald Chambers


Psalms‬ ‭25‬:‭4‬-‭5‬, ‭11‬-‭12‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) Show me the right path, O Lord; point out the road for me to follow. Lead me by your truth and teach me, for you are the God who saves me. All day long I put my hope in you...For the honor of your name, O Lord, forgive my many, many sins. Who are those who fear the Lord? He will show them the path they should choose.

‭‭

Job‬ ‭34‬:‭4‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) So let us discern for ourselves what is right; let us learn together what is good.


Joshua‬ ‭24‬:‭14‬-‭15‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) So fear the Lord and serve him wholeheartedly. Put away forever the idols your ancestors worshiped when they lived beyond the Euphrates River and in Egypt. Serve the Lord alone. But if you refuse to serve the Lord, then choose today whom you will serve. Would you prefer the gods your ancestors served beyond the Euphrates? Or will it be the gods of the Amorites in whose land you now live? But as for me and my family, we will serve the Lord.


Image: CC (pexels.com)