Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Ephesians‬ ‭4‬:‭21‬-‭24‬ ‭(NLT‬‬)

FROM TODAY'S READING...

Change your mindset.

Ego → Kill it

Love → Value it

Smile → Keep it

Gossip → Ignore it

Success → Achieve it

Jealousy → Distance it

Knowledge → Acquire it

Confidence → Trust it

Unknown author


Mark‬ ‭7‬:‭21‬-‭23‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) For from within, out of a person’s heart, come evil thoughts, sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery, greed, wickedness, deceit, lustful desires, envy, slander, pride, and foolishness. All these vile things come from within; they are what defile you.

‭‭

Ephesians‬ ‭4‬:‭21‬-‭24‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) Since you have heard about Jesus and have learned the truth that comes from him, throw off your old sinful nature and your former way of life, which is corrupted by lust and deception. Instead, let the Spirit renew your thoughts and attitudes. Put on your new nature, created to be like God—truly righteous and holy.

‭‭

Psalms‬ ‭139‬:‭23‬-‭24‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. Point out anything in me that offends you, and lead me along the path of everlasting life.


Image: CC (unsplash.com)



‭‭