Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 18, 2024

Psalms‬ ‭138‬:‭8‬ ‭(NLT‬‬)

FROM TODAY'S READING...

My life is but a weaving between my Lord and me,

I cannot choose the colors He worketh steadily.

Oft times He weaveth sorrow and I in foolish pride

Forget He sees the upper and I the underside.

The dark threads are as needful in the weaver’s skillful hand

As the threads of gold and silver in the pattern He has planned.

Not till the loom is silent and the shuttle cease to fly

Shall God unroll the canvas and explain the reason why.

Author unknown


Psalms‬ ‭138‬:‭8‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) The Lord will work out his plans for my life— for your faithful love, O Lord, endures forever. Don’t abandon me, for you made me.

‭‭

Proverbs‬ ‭19‬:‭21‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) You can make many plans, but the Lord’s purpose will prevail.


Isaiah‬ ‭64‬:‭4‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) For since the world began, no ear has heard and no eye has seen a God like you, who works for those who wait for him!

‭‭

Ephesians‬ ‭2‬:‭10‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.

‭‭

Image: CC (freerangestock.com)