Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 5, 2024

1 Peter‬ ‭5‬:‭6‬-‭7‬ ‭(NLT‬‬)

FROM TODAY'S READING...

"You grow when your trust in God exceeds your anxiety about the future."

Christine Caine

Australian author and international speaker


1 Peter‬ ‭5‬:‭6‬-‭7‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) So humble yourselves under the mighty power of God, and at the right time he will lift you up in honor. Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you.


Psalms‬ ‭56‬:‭3‬-‭4‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) But when I am afraid, I will put my trust in you. I praise God for what he has promised. I trust in God, so why should I be afraid?...


Isaiah‬ ‭26‬:‭3‬-‭4‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) You will keep in perfect peace all who trust in you, all whose thoughts are fixed on you! Trust in the Lord always, for the Lord God is the eternal Rock.

‭‭

Image: CC ("Worry or Prayer" by Leonard J Matthews)