Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 18, 2024

Galatians 6:9 (NLT)

FROM TODAY'S READING...

"Tough people fail, but tough people are not failures. The only failures are those who give up, or give in. Life isn't easy, but you never quit."

ANON


Galatians‬ ‭6‬:‭9‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up.


2 Chronicles‬ ‭15‬:‭7‬ ‭(NLT‬) But as for you, be strong and courageous, for your work will be rewarded.


 Isaiah‬ ‭41‬:‭10‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.


Philippians‬ ‭4‬:‭13‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength.

‭‭

Image: CC (https://www.flickr.com/photos/duncan/50057317001/in/photostream/)