Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 31, 2024

John‬ ‭14‬:‭27‬-‭28‬ ‭(NLT‬‬)

FROM TODAY'S READING...

I don't know about tomorrow,

I just live from day to day.

I don't borrow from its sunshine,

For its skies may turn to gray.

I don't worry o'er the future,

For I know what Jesus said,

And today I'll walk beside Him,

For He knows what is ahead.


Many things about tomorrow,

I don't seem to understand;

But I know who holds tomorrow,

And I know who holds my hand.


Ira F. Stanfill (1914-1993)

Source: African Methodist Episcopal Church Hymnal #446


John‬ ‭14‬:‭27‬-‭28‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) I am leaving you with a gift—peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give. So don’t be troubled or afraid. Remember what I told you: I am going away, but I will come back to you again. If you really loved me, you would be happy that I am going to the Father, who is greater than I am.

Jesus Christ


John‬ ‭16‬:‭33‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world.

Jesus Christ 


‭‭2 Thessalonians‬ ‭3‬:‭16‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) Now may the Lord of peace himself give you his peace at all times and in every situation. The Lord be with you all.

Apostle Paul 


Image: CC (unsplash.com)