Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Deuteronomy‬ ‭31‬:‭1‬-‭2‬ ‭(NLT‬‬)

FROM TODAY'S READING...

"Each of us leaves a heritage behind when we reach the end of our lives. Moses left a glorious heritage: a generation prepared for victory, a Law for Israel to live by, and the memory of the God who keeps His promises."

Lawrence O. Richards (1931-2016)

The 365 Day Devotional Commentary


Deuteronomy‬ ‭31‬:‭1‬-‭2‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) When Moses had finished giving these instructions to all the people of Israel, he said, “I am now 120 years old, and I am no longer able to lead you. The Lord has told me, 'You will not cross the Jordan River.'"

‭‭

Proverbs‬ ‭20‬:‭7‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) The godly walk with integrity; blessed are their children who follow them.

‭‭

3 John‬ ‭1‬:‭4‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) I could have no greater joy than to hear that my children are following the truth.


Image: CC (biblepics.co)