Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 23, 2020

John 14:1-4 (NLT)

FROM TODAY’S READING (3/23/2020)...

“Pastor and author Chuck Swindoll shares these known facts from the Bible:
· One out of every 30 verses in the Bible mentions the subject of Christ's return or the end of time.
· Of the 216 chapters in the New Testament, there are well over 300 references to the return of Christ.
· 23 of the 27 New Testament books mention Christ's return.
· In the Old Testament, such well-known and reliable men of God as Job, Moses, David, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Daniel, as well as most of the minor prophets mention Christ's return in their writings.
Instead of fearing the end times, or battling uncertainty over future events, simply knowing God’s word will give us power to live out our days with the understanding and wisdom that He is still at work, even when difficult things surround us.
He hasn’t lost control, not ever.”
by Debbie McDaniel, Crosswalk.com (12 Prophecies That Will Be Fulfilled before Christ's Return)

John‬ ‭14:1-4‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) Don’t let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God, and trust also in me. There is more than enough room in my Father’s home. If this were not so, would I have told you that I am going to prepare a place for you? When everything is ready, I will come and get you, so that you will always be with me where I am. And you know the way to where I am going.


Image: Creative Commons (Upstream.com)
‭‭