Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 2, 2020

Psalm 46:1 (NLT)

FROM TODAY’S READING (3/2/2020)...

Be strong...when you are weak.
Be brave...when you are scared.
Be humble...when you are victorious.
Michelle Moschetti

Psalms‬ ‭46:1‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble.

Psalms‬ ‭62:1-2‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) I wait quietly before God, for my victory comes from him. He alone is my rock and my salvation, my fortress where I will never be shaken.

 ‭2 Corinthians‬ ‭12:9-10‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) Each time he said, “My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness.” So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ can work through me. That’s why I take pleasure in my weaknesses, and in the insults, hardships, persecutions, and troubles that I suffer for Christ. For when I am weak, then I am strong.


Image: Creative Commons (pxhere.com)