Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 3, 2022

1 Corinthians 16:13 (NLT)

FROM TODAY’S READING (3/3/2022)…

“Courage is contagious. When a brave man takes a stand, the spines of others are often stiffened.”

Billy Graham


Psalms‬ ‭27:14‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Wait patiently for the Lord. Be brave and courageous. Yes, wait patiently for the Lord.

‭‭

1 Corinthians‬ ‭16:13‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) Be on guard. Stand firm in the faith. Be courageous. Be strong.


Psalms‬ ‭56:1-7‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) O God, have mercy on me, for people are hounding me. My foes attack me all day long. I am constantly hounded by those who slander me, and many are boldly attacking me. But when I am afraid, I will put my trust in you. I praise God for what he has promised. I trust in God, so why should I be afraid? What can mere mortals do to me? 

They are always twisting what I say; they spend their days plotting to harm me. They come together to spy on me— watching my every step, eager to kill me. Don’t let them get away with their wickedness; in your anger, O God, bring them down.

‭‭

Image: CC (unsplash)