Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 24, 2022

Psalm 145:18 (NLT)

FROM TODAY’S READING (3/24/2022)…

“When it seems as if God is far away, remind yourself that He is near. Nearness is not a matter of geography. God is everywhere. Nearness is likeness. The more we become like the Lord, the nearer He is to us.”

Warren Wiersbe (1929-2019)

Pastor, Bible teacher and author


Psalms‬ ‭145:18‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) The Lord is close to all who call on him, yes, to all who call on him in truth.

‭‭

Proverbs‬ ‭15:3‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) The Lord is watching everywhere, keeping his eye on both the evil and the good.


Psalms‬ ‭139:7-12‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) I can never escape from your Spirit! I can never get away from your presence! If I go up to heaven, you are there; if I go down to the grave, you are there. If I ride the wings of the morning, if I dwell by the farthest oceans, even there your hand will guide me, and your strength will support me. I could ask the darkness to hide me and the light around me to become night— but even in darkness I cannot hide from you. To you the night shines as bright as day. Darkness and light are the same to you.

‭‭

Image: CC (unsplash.com)