Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Genesis 1:27-28, 31 (NLT)

FROM TODAY’S READING (3/23/2022)…

“Monkeys are superior to men in this: When a monkey looks into a mirror, he sees a monkey.”

Malcolm De Chazal (1902-1981)

Mauritian writer, painter, and visionary


Genesis‬ ‭1:27‬-28, 31 (NLT‬‬) So God created human beings in his own image. In the image of God he created them; male and female he created them. Then God blessed them and said, “Be fruitful and multiply. Fill the earth and govern it. Reign over the fish in the sea, the birds in the sky, and all the animals that scurry along the ground.”…Then God looked over all he had made, and he saw that it was very good!

‭‭

Psalms‬ ‭139:13-16‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother’s womb. Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! Your workmanship is marvelous—how well I know it. You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion, as I was woven together in the dark of the womb. You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed.

‭‭

Ecclesiastes‬ ‭3:11-13‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) Yet God has made everything beautiful for its own time. He has planted eternity in the human heart, but even so, people cannot see the whole scope of God’s work from beginning to end. So I concluded there is nothing better than to be happy and enjoy ourselves as long as we can. And people should eat and drink and enjoy the fruits of their labor, for these are gifts from God.

‭‭

Image: CC (commons.wikimedia.org)