Powered By Blogger

Thursday, October 5, 2023

Philippians‬ ‭4‬:‭6‬-‭7‬, 11-14 ‭(NLT‬‬)

FROM TODAY'S READING...

“It's not your circumstances that shape you, it's how you react to your circumstances.”

Anne Ortlund (1923-2013)

Christian author and speaker


Philippians‬ ‭4‬:‭6‬-‭7‬, 11-14 ‭(NLT‬‬) Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus...for I have learned how to be content with whatever I have. I know how to live on almost nothing or with everything. I have learned the secret of living in every situation, whether it is with a full stomach or empty, with plenty or little. For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength.


Image: CC (unsplash.com)