Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 9, 2023

Psalm 122:6 (NLT)

FROM TODAY'S READING...

"The energy that keeps God’s prophetic clock running on schedule is the Jewish nation. God’s character demands that he honor his covenant with Abraham. Since God promised to give the land of Israel to the seed of Abraham, it is only natural to interpret the return of the Jews as an indication that God’s timetable is coming to an end...As we have watched the establishment and struggles of the State of Israel since 1948, we have seen Bible prophecy fulfilled before our eyes. The gathering of the Jews to a Palestinian homeland is setting the stage for Christ’s return."

Elmer L. Towns, "Concise Bible Doctrines" by AMG Publishers

Pastor, author, and co-founder of Liberty University


Genesis 12:1-3 (NLT) The Lord had said to Abram, “Leave your native country, your relatives, and your father’s family, and go to the land that I will show you. I will make you into a great nation. I will bless you and make you famous, and you will be a blessing to others. I will bless those who bless you and curse those who treat you with contempt. All the families on earth will be blessed through you.”

‭‭

Ezekiel‬ ‭37‬:‭12‬-‭14‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) "Therefore, prophesy to them and say, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: O my people, I will open your graves of exile and cause you to rise again. Then I will bring you back to the land of Israel. When this happens, O my people, you will know that I am the Lord. I will put my Spirit in you, and you will live again and return home to your own land. Then you will know that I, the Lord, have spoken, and I have done what I said. Yes, the Lord has spoken!’”

‭‭

Psalms‬ ‭122‬:‭6‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) Pray for peace in Jerusalem. May all who love this city prosper.