Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 25, 2020

2 Corinthians 6:3-6 (NLT)

FROM TODAY’S READING (6/25/2020)...

“When something bad happens you have three choices. You can let it define you, let it destroy you, or you can let it strengthen you.”
Dr. Seuss 

2 Corinthians‬ ‭6:3-6‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) We live in such a way that no one will stumble because of us, and no one will find fault with our ministry. In everything we do, we show that we are true ministers of God. We patiently endure troubles and hardships and calamities of every kind. We have been beaten, been put in prison, faced angry mobs, worked to exhaustion, endured sleepless nights, and gone without food. We prove ourselves by our purity, our understanding, our patience, our kindness, by the Holy Spirit within us, and by our sincere love.
Apostle Paul 

 ‭‭2 Corinthians‬ ‭12:10‬ ‭(NLT)‬‬ That’s why I take pleasure in my weaknesses, and in the insults, hardships, persecutions, and troubles that I suffer for Christ. For when I am weak, then I am strong.
Apostle Paul 

‭‭2 Thessalonians‬ ‭3:5‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) May the Lord lead your hearts into a full understanding and expression of the love of God and the patient endurance that comes from Christ.
Apostle Paul

John‬ ‭16:33‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world.
Jesus Christ
‭‭

Image: Creative Commons (pxhere.com)