Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 29, 2020

Luke 9:23-25 (NLT)

FROM TODAY’S READING (6/29/2020)...

“God is not a glorified Santa Claus. Nor is He obligated to bless any of us. If you’re all about you, and what God is or isn’t giving you, God might be choosing not to bless your life until you become all about Him. When you die to self, your focus won’t be on whether or not you’re being blessed, but on how to be a blessing to God.”
Cindi McMenamin, Christian author and speaker

Luke‬ ‭9:23-25‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) Then [Jesus] said to the crowd, “If any of you wants to be my follower, you must give up your own way, take up your cross daily, and follow me. If you try to hang on to your life, you will lose it. But if you give up your life for my sake, you will save it. And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but are yourself lost or destroyed?

Galatians‬ ‭2:20‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) My old self has been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me. So I live in this earthly body by trusting in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.


Image: CC (pxhere.com)